EXPERTISE IN HUMAN RESOURCES
Our expertise in achieving your goals
HR projects and HR Interim Management flow smoothly into each other. The purpose is to cover a temporary need by a highly qualified person. Use our expertise to achieve your goals.
HR Interim Management
HR project management
Supervision of executives
Reduction of disease rates
Agility and digital transformation
Restructuring and staff reduction
Our top topics
Dealing with Low Performers
One of the most important and sensitive topics for managers is dealing with poor performers or how to handle low performers. Below we have summarized our measures for this challenge:
- Introduction of a toolkit for handling poor performers and implementing a performance management system
- Consulting of the managing director, executives and managers in daily practice
- Consistent enforcement of the process in business
- Improvement of leadership ability
- Training (on the job) of managers in the implementation of personnel selection procedures, critical appraisal interviews and separation talks
- Conduct behavioral terminations
Reduction of Absenteeism
The reduction of absenteeism (sickness rate) and oficial Operational Integration Management in Germany (Betriebliches Eingliederungsmanagement – BEM) are complex challenges in companies, which we address with the following fields of action:
- Introduction of a health management toolkit for dealing with sick employees for managers and HR business partners
- Health prevention by introducing measures in cooperation with the company doctor
- Trainings and Workshops on “Healthy Leadership”
- Short-term measures to improve health and reduce absenteeism (e.g. within 6 months)
- Reduction of absenteeism and sickness rate and in consequence dismissal of poor performers
- Implementation of a consistent officially Operational Integration Management in Germany (BEM)
- Development of measures for severely disabled employees in cooperation with the Integration Office of Germany and the Disabled Persons Representative
- Carrying out personal dismissals due to illness
- Strengthen awareness among managers
- Introduce metrics for more transparency
Modernization of an Human Resources Department / HR Function
We have a high level of expertise in the modernization of HR departments in medium-sized companies. The following fields of action are important for efficient modernization:
- Initiate a cultural change in HR, moving away from a administrative HR role to active consulting of managers and supporting the management in HR relevant activities
- Demand and promotion of the team members in HR for independent and self-responsible working methods
- Content, strategic and procedural development or actual implementation of HR Business Partner Models in practice
- Accompaniment and initiation of a cultural change in HR Management, away from an administrative HR function to an active consulting and support of the specialized areas
- Introduction of HR Pulschecks (information and consultation events for employees)
- Improving HR’s personal point of contact for employees
- HR Lean Management (Lean Management for Human Resources)
- Human Resources Management in agile structures
- Knwoledge transfer for keeping knowledge an experience in the company when older employees retire
- Transfer experience out of Silicon Valley for HR Departments in Germany
Dealing with low- or underperforming staff is a controversial topic, into which legal aspects can also play a role. Low performing person...
AI systems have shown such a steep learning curve in recent years that they can now not only take on simple and monotonous tasks in compa...
In times of constant change and global competition, offering employees new jobs or saying goodbye to them is regularly on the agenda of c...
Save the knowledge of departing employees Employees are increasingly leaving the company, be it for reasons of age or because they change...
It is increasingly important for companies to react flexibly and quickly to changes such as new trends or technologies. In our increasing...
EXPERTS FOR INDUSTRIAL CONSULTING, SUPERVISORY BOARD AND HUMAN RESOURCES
Unique combination of expertise, experience and operational know-how
"Our claim: our technical support enables our customers to achieve their goals more efficiently, which we generate because we offer unique technical expertise and act agile, smart and pragmatic in our projects."
Experience in Senior HR functions and as founder, Business Psychologist (M.Sc.); Diploma in Business Information Systems (BA); MBA; Doctoral program in Artificial Intelligence & Psychology; certified supervisory board member (SHB); HR Leader in agile structures and digital transformation.
Experience as an executive and President in the printing and packaging industry and as a manager in portfolio companies; Executive MBA; Business Administration & Business Psychology (B.A.); certified Financial Modeler; Expert in Change Management, Lean Management, Six Sigma, Innovation Management, Agility and Digital Transformation.
Many years of experience in executive functions and as a founder
HR leader in agile structures and digital transformation
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Growth Management
Doctoral studies in Artificial Intelligence & Psychology (area of Innovation and Creativity Management)
Certified Supervisory Board (SHB)
Business Psychologist (M.Sc.)
Diploma in Business Information Systems (BA)
fluent in English (C1/2), fluent in Spanish (C1, since 1 year expat in Spain)
Many years of experience as a executive member in the printing and packaging industry, generalist experience with a strong drive for innovation
18 years in private equity portfolio companies, developing and executing global sales and marketing strategies, delivering above-average revenue growth and cost savings
30 years of experience in the printing and packaging industry, internationally active, Greenfield Operations in USA and Brazil (start-up of productions)
Deep industry knowledge: printing and packaging industry, machine manufacturers, paper manufacturers, specialty chemicals, founders and entrepreneurs; large network within the industry; deep understanding of process improvements and cost optimization
Specialist in Change Management, Lean Management, Six Sigma, Innovation Management, Agility and Digital Transformation
Business Administration & Business Psychology (B.A.)
Certified Financial Modeler (Euro-FH)
State-certified printing plate manufacturer
Accent-free English (C2), very good Spanish (B2, since 1 year expat in Spain)